Impresta provides efficient and cost-effective funding solutions to commercial real estate projects in major Australian and New Zealand markets.
We provide our project partners a number of advantages when securing capital:
- Impresta has an extensive domestic and global network of capital partners, enabling us to deploy market leading funding solutions;
- Our capital partners include best-in-class institutional, multi-family office and private capital groups;
- As a multi-source platform, we can provide funding solutions across the capital spectrum, including debt financing and equity investment, for multiple types of real estate assets;
- We utilise our proprietary PropTech transaction platform, Impresta Secure™, to connect seamlessly with our partners throughout the world;
- Our executive team has extensive experience in transaction structuring, investment management and asset operations.
“Our executive team has extensive experience in transaction structuring, investment management and asset operations”
Impresta is led by a highly experienced senior executive team with extensive industry expertise across real estate, project finance, funds management, investment banking and asset management.
Matthew Perrott is the Founder and Managing Director of Impresta Group and leads the executive team. Matthew has had an extensive career in commercial real estate finance with senior executive roles across Australia, Asia and the United Kingdom. Previously, he was Investment Director with leading Asia-Pacific funds management groups and CEO of a prominent ASX-listed real estate development company.
Matthew holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia and is an Australian Chartered Accountant and Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Lucas Meaney is the Investment Director of Impresta Group and leads the investment team. Lucas is a real estate expert and leading capital advisor with a wealth of transaction experience. Previously, he led EY Oceania’s Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction Knowledge and Real Estate Capital Advisory Team and prior to this, managed a major Australian bank’s exposure and product offering to a vast range of real estate clients.
Lucas holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia and Post-Graduate Degrees in Finance & Investment from the Financial Services Institute of Australasia.
Katrice Mascaro is the Operations Director of Impresta Group and manages the back office functions of the business. Katrice has worked for various listed and unlisted companies, accounting firms and banks in Australia and the United Kingdom. Her previous role was as Company Secretary and Financial Controller of an ASX-listed real estate development company.
Katrice holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia and is a Certified Practising Accountant and holds a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment from the Australian Securities Institute.